• Develop professional leadership, safety, and construction education programs for all OVCEC members.
• Work together to achieve solid labor relations through collective bargaining with building and construction trades.
• Establish events to create both formal and informal networking opportunities for the OVCEC membership.
• Increase membership and ensure the retention of these members.
• Improve OVCEC and construction industry’s image as well as increase public awareness.
Women in Construction
• Building a community for women in construction to engage, educate, and support each other to grow professionally. Inspiring the next generation, while retaining and promoting women within the industry.
Representatives from all OVCEC Affiliate firms are members of the Affiliate Committee.
• Provide relevant information to support OVCEC contractors through educational programs, including: legal, legislative, and insurance.
• Support issues of common concern within the industry.
• Promote OVCEC membership.
• Support events through attendance and sponsorships.