• Develop professional leadership, safety, and construction education programs for all OVCEC members.
• Work together to achieve solid labor relations through collective bargaining with building and construction trades.
• Establish events to create both formal and informal networking opportunities for the OVCEC membership.
• Increase membership and ensure the retention of these members.
• Improve OVCEC and construction industry’s image as well as increase public awareness.
Representatives from all OVCEC Affiliate firms are members of the Affiliate Committee.
• Provide relevant information to support OVCEC contractors through educational programs, including: legal, legislative, and insurance.
• Support issues of common concern within the industry.
• Promote OVCEC membership.
• Support events through attendance and sponsorships.